Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 31st Anniversary!!!!

Today is our wedding anniversary. At times it seems like we are still in our "early years" of marriage and at other times I can't remember life without him. I think back to years that bring tears to my eyes and wonder how we made it through--not our marriage but just living. Warren has been my strength in so many ways--physically, emotionally, mentally, --- everything. I can truly say that I know I would not be alive if I didn't have him by my side. We make a good team. I hope we have 31 more years together on this earth. we have been blessed with 3 wonderful children for which we are grateful. we started out in our marriage wanting 12 children --then it went to 8 --then 6 ---and by the time Tyler arrived we decided that 3 was a great number. What a wonderful life this is because of the blessing of having Warren by my side.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

I know I'm a couple of weeks late, but Happy Anniversary! That is a gorgeous picture of you guys.

My 'Little Womens' Mom! said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful bride!!! Barbara