Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, January 23rd

Life keeps me too busy or probably I do not have the energy and strength that I wish I had. It seems like the day is done before my list is crossed off. I find myself praying for endurance and strength. Although...knowing my limitations and my capabilities...I try each day to push my self a little harder and step out of my box a little more. I was given the assignment of teaching part of the lesson in a combined RS/Priesthood meeting today. I was asked to speak on the need for parents and teachers to connect with the youth. To make sure that they know of our love for them and for our Heavenly Father. It made me remember different times with my own children. Moments where time moved so very slowly but in retrospect I find that they were some of my most wonderful times with Aimee and Tyler. I though of my dear sweet daughter, Kelli, and the service that our family was able to give her. How I miss her. She has nearly been gone more time that she was with us. But I will never forget the small things that she did, the noises of excitement that she made, and the love that brought us together in the family.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

We were so blessed to have Kelli as apart of our family. I miss her too.